It's starting :D

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by FrankenScagMachines, Mar 27, 2003.

1. Matt'slawncare

Matt'slawncare LawnSite Member

I wish that grass was growing here, it is just starting to turn green. But we are suppose to get some some tonight. :blob2: :cry:

2. FrankenScagMachines

FrankenScagMachines LawnSite Platinum Member
    from IN

Supposed to get what? Snow? LOL sorry bud, hang in there you'll get it sooner or later.

3. Matt'slawncare

Matt'slawncare LawnSite Member

I meant to put snow, thats why you should read it before you post it haha. Hopefully the grass starts to grow soon.

4. FrankenScagMachines

from IN

I wish you well :D
    Feeling warm? :sleeping: ;)

feb10554.jpg

5. yourlawnguy

yourlawnguy LawnSite Member

6. paponte

paponte LawnSite Silver Member

Man, were still doing cleanups here. I'll have to take the camera out next week. BushHogBoy, you use that hydro for just about everything huh! And yourlawnguy, you definately have me jelous right now. I got hot just looking at that picture! :cool:

7. FrankenScagMachines

from IN

hey p. yup I use it for almost everything. I have a 36" tow behind aerator I can tow behind the Scag too and stand on the aerator for weight and a sulky! Could also pull a yard cart. For those two chores I normally just use the garden tractor because it's alittle more comfortable and made for towing (other than a sulky ;) ).

8. JimLewis

JimLewis LawnSite Fanatic

Here's what my landscape looks like (4 days ago).....[​IMG]

9. FrankenScagMachines

from IN

Very nice Jim! Looks like you hardly have to break out the trimmer... I like that! Seems like it wouldn't be hard to sell customers on the mulching around the objects for it looks alot better and tell them it will cost alittle less because you won't have to trim it every week?