1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

It's Time I change over

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by packey, Mar 19, 2008.

1. packey

packey LawnSite Senior Member

I have decided to make the change. I want to go from the pencil and paper tracking method to an actual computer program to keep track of the following
    coustomer service intervals
    coustomer invoices

I have been doing this all by hand and on paper and now I will not have time to play with it anymore so I am looking for a program my wife can keep up with and this way we become more effiecent.
    I have 67 + accounts right now and things are getting complicated with pencil and paper
  2. cgaengineer

cgaengineer LawnSite Fanatic

How much money do you have to spend? You can get a program that does that called LawnPro for about $75 or you can spend into the thousands. LawnPro can be used with QuickBooks as some of the others.
  3. Frue

Frue LawnSite Bronze Member

I use lawnpro but I am not thrilled with the new one see if you can request 2.27 version. I love this version does everything you need. This is a great program and updates are free.
  4. Skyking

Skyking LawnSite Member

Take a look at gopher, that is what I use work great.
    They are on here.
  5. Mrs. H

Mrs. H LawnSite Senior Member

Groundkeeper Pro is alright. It runs around $300 I think. It's been sometime ago that we purchased it.
  6. mudwisr2

mudwisr2 LawnSite Senior Member

This is what I am going to be using starting this year. The only downside is that they dont have an expense tracker on it yet. I emailed my concern about this to the company and they promptly responded saying it would be added soon. I love the idea that I can do everything from the field on my phone and minimize what I actually have for "homework." Oh....and it is very cheap.