Its time to buy/rent a yard when...

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by AEL, Dec 23, 2009.

1. AEL

AEL LawnSite Bronze Member

2. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

"oh you need to go the grocery store honey? Okay, just let me move the 210 out of the driveway"

3. talus

talus LawnSite Senior Member

I'm not sure if you guys are being serious or not. I see nothing wrong with that.

:laugh: Yes, Junior I'm kidding.:laugh:

4. stuvecorp

stuvecorp LawnSite Fanatic

Well, they do things a little differently in Canada...

:laugh:

5. Junior M

you do have the balls to call your wife devil woman, so I expect nothing less from you.. :laugh:

6. Bleed Green

Bleed Green LawnSite Bronze Member

Come on guys remember, the economy is rough right now I'm sure the neighbors can deal with the excavator in the front yard till he gets the money to build a barn somewhere to store it. Besides I think it makes a good lawn ornament LOL.

7. talus

talus LawnSite Senior Member

I wear the pants Junior.
    Here is a story you might enjoy. The farrier came over yesterday to shoe the horses. Justin(devil horse) flipped out and ripped the rear door of the guys cap thats a year old. Ripped the aluminum frame right out of the back.Insert smiley face holding a gun shooting a horse.$$

8. Junior M

Hell, I tried till make my trailer into one till my neighbor said this wasnt a commercial area.

so I put it in the driveway. :p

9. ARP

ARP LawnSite Bronze Member

Talus- I was going to be quiet there but I can't resist anymore. You wear the pants? Really? :laugh::laugh:

JK- I forgot we are calling those short dresses you wear "pants." Oops, did I say that out loud?:rolleyes::laugh: I'll go back to being quiet now :laugh:

PS- That video makes me want a tricked out Kenworth or Peterbilt with train horns too. And orange is my favorite color too!

10. Junior M

I am pretty upset my horses name is Justin, and he's a little on the rough side to. :laugh: