I've Sold My Coworker On Hustler Products

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by SPENCER HUNTER, May 12, 2008.

1. SPENCER HUNTER

SPENCER HUNTER LawnSite Member

LONG STORY SHORT,, TIM BORROWED MY HUSTLER MINI-Z TO CUT HIS YARD OF 6 ACRE'S,,, IT TOOK HIM ABOUT 2 1/2 HR'S,,VERSUS USING HIS JD TAKING HIM 6 HR'S TO MOW,, TODAY HE CALLED ME AND TOLD ME THAT HE HAS GOT HIM A SUPERDUTY FAST-TRAC 60 INCH CUT,,,AND IS REALLY PLEASED WITH HIS NEW MACHINE,,,,WAY TO GO HUSTLER,,, ONE OF THE BEST ONES OUT THERE,,,,:clapping:

2. user5953

user5953 LawnSite Member

AWESOME! I heard so many stories like this. Hustler are the best!!

If anyone doubts all they have to do is ride/cut with one and they are SOLD everytime.

3. ProStreetCamaro

ProStreetCamaro LawnSite Platinum Member

Ha now thats funny!

Read it and weap. http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=230022

4. nmurph

nmurph LawnSite Senior Member
    from ga

i'm not sure how much credibility i would put in those comments. the common thread seems to be that they are operator-induced problems i.e. water in the wrong places (electrical, spindles) or negligence (repeatedy breaking anti-scalp wheels)....

5. user5953

user5953 LawnSite Member

we got a "BUBBLE BUSTER" here!

Can't leave a couple of guys alone who are happy with thier equipment can you?

6. user5953

user5953 LawnSite Member

My Hustler has a 2 year full parts and labor Warranty. Whats the warranty on your "Grave-ly".

Come to thnk of it.... I saw a thread on here from a guy talking about how terrible Stihl products are. Come 'on runnin down STIHL !??

So, not everyone on here has a valid opinion.
    They just have an "opinion".

I speak from personal experience (which is much more reliable) when I say Hustler's are great! (not from what I heard in a thread)
    I've have had 3 Hustler Supers Z's all with outstanding results.

7. ProStreetCamaro

ProStreetCamaro LawnSite Platinum Member

2 year warranty on gravely equipment so whats your point?

As a matter of fact last year I assisted a guy on here with getting hustler to buy his Z back because of poor cut quality and constantly breaking down. After a fight they finally gave in and took it back.

8. user5953

user5953 LawnSite Member

I dont believe it, but I'm going to do some checking to see if all Gravely's come with a 2year full parts and labor commercial use warranty.

9. tacoma200

tacoma200 LawnSite Fanatic

I think most new ZTR's now come with 2 yr warranty and even longer on decks and spindles. I'm glad you are happy with you Super Z's. There was plenty of things to like about mine. Probably the best riding, handling, ZTR I've ever used. No the deck didn't do well here but in many parts of the country they do very well so enjoy. You did talk him into the flex forks I hope. I set the air pressure in all tires at 8-10 psi and run the flex forks, man did it ride good.:)

10. user5953

user5953 LawnSite Member

I went to the Gravely website and they dont even mentiona warranty of anykind on there?

I went to one website of a Gravely dealer that was selling residential zero turns witha 2 year consumer LIMITED warranty.

Hustler on the other hand:

Hustler Residential Grade mower Warranty*
    • Best warranty in the business (if that wasn't true it would be FALSE advertisement)
    • 4-year limited homeowner warranty
    • Lifetime warranty on the leading edge of the deck
    • Lifetime warranty on tractor frame
    • 2-year limited commercial warranty

I didn't see Gravely covering their mowers like this.