Izt 2800's

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by John Gamba, Nov 10, 2006.

1. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

It looks like the izt 2800 tranys are taking off. They are being used by Exmark, Hustler,Walkermower and now Cub cadet's new mower.

If you have them on your mower how do you like them??
    John

2. FIRE

FIRE LawnSite Member

Have a hustler mini z 42 so far so good.Fire

3. John Gamba

from ct

Thanks thats what i'm hearing:)

4. pugs

pugs LawnSite Gold Member

I am curious about this as well. Bobcat inroduced the Fast Cat this year with them. I dont really want to sell any of them till I find out if those transmissions are holding up ok.

My Toro guy dropped of their program and they have a Z300 that I think will be using them. I think its a close relative of the Exmark Phazer which I think uses those transmissions.

5. jameson

jameson LawnSite Fanatic
    from PNW

John -

Revive this thread late next Spring - I'll let you know how the Phazer is holding up after a few 100 hrs or so.

:waving:

6. John Gamba

from ct

Thanks bud:) I might get one

7. John Gamba

from ct

Yes it will use the izt 8000 on the toro. The only thing i need to know about the toro is --- Are they going with the turbo force deck or the sfs ???? and what sizes?????????????????????????

8. gandk06

gandk06 LawnSite Senior Member

John

What is the new mower by Cub Cadet?

thanks

9. pugs

pugs LawnSite Gold Member

I think the decks were 34" and 40". Its not an SFS deck. The SFS decks are gone. Everything Toro has now comes with either the Turbo Force Deck or a version of the Turbo Force Deck without the adjustable baffle.

The Z300's come with the later. Its basically the same shape as a Turbo Force, just no adjustable baffle. Like running a Turbo Force wide open all the time.

10. John Gamba

from ct

Just like the SFS :nono: