1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Izzy Bohen

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by TheHotShotKid, Apr 1, 2006.

1. TheHotShotKid

TheHotShotKid LawnSite Member
    from Ohio

This name mean anything to anyone here?

2. Travisty

Travisty LawnSite Member

Someone has been doing there homework. That's me bro. It seems like such a long time ago that I did that movie. I quit the acting business because I had a little girl and we couldn't afford a house in LA. Plus I didn't want my little one going to school in the ghetto. I still want to eventually go back to it though. I just couldn't afford to wait around for another 2 years before I booked another gig. But if this would take off I might go do battle with the company's in LA and try and sneak back into that acting business.

Travis Schiffner
    ShadowScapes
    Jeepers Creepers 2

3. TheHotShotKid

TheHotShotKid LawnSite Member
    from Ohio

I've followed your career since it's inception. I don't know you but I happen to know you are very talented. Sometime we must meet for a Quantra and sodi.

4. Travisty

Travisty LawnSite Member

For sure Brother. Where you located? Thanks for the compliment, I appreciate it. Hopefully I will be able to get back to it in the next year or so. This should hopefully alow me some financial freedom so I can at least start auditioning locally again. We'll see.

Travis Schiffner
    ShadowScapes