J.M Landscaping 2014

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Townhouse Yards, Apr 15, 2014.

1. Townhouse Yards

Townhouse Yards LawnSite Senior Member
    from VA

I just finished a big shrub removal/hedge trimming/mulching/edging job. This was a three day job. Here are some before pictures:

IMAG0050.jpg

IMAG0052.jpg

IMAG0053.jpg

IMAG0054.jpg

IMAG0055.jpg

2. Townhouse Yards

from VA

Here are the after pictures after the end of day 1.

IMAG0058.jpg

IMAG0059.jpg

IMAG0061.jpg

IMAG0062.jpg

IMAG0065.jpg

3. Townhouse Yards

from VA

Ok, so the after pictures above are now the before pictures, but here are a few anyways.

IMAG0356.jpg

IMAG0355.jpg

4. Townhouse Yards

from VA

Ok, I can't get anything else to load besides the last after pictures. So, this is what it looks like now. Everything was ripped out, and the beds were mulched and edged. What do you all think? I am going back with a chain saw to take out all of the stumps, so those will be removed, and some plants will be going in the space in the fall.

part31.jpg

part32.jpg

part33.jpg

5. Townhouse Yards

from VA

Additionally, at the same property, I mulched the adjacent beds in the front yard.

part37.jpg

part34.jpg

part311.jpg

part314.jpg

part315.jpg

6. Townhouse Yards

from VA

Lastly, here is two new beds I created. Also, a shot of the equipment I used.

part317.jpg

part36.jpg

7. Townhouse Yards

from VA

Next up, I have spring cleanup/planting job, 4 or so mulch jobs, and possibly a full install. Looking like its going to be a full year.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. Townhouse Yards

from VA

Things are looking up for me. Just got asked to bid on a gravel and paver installation, as well as a spring clean-up and mulch job. I am going to go look at a used 2005 Ford Ranger extended cab V6 4WD after school today. Hopefully that will work out, as I really need a truck. I will just have to see how it goes. Comments and questions are welcomed.

9. Townhouse Yards

from VA

Good news. Just bought that Ford Ranger I was talking about. I will post a picture of that later in the week. This past weekend I had some mowing, leaf removal, and bed leveling all at one property. Next week, I put in some plants and mulch at the same place. I can't seem to get any pictures to load, so i will be looking at photobucket.

10. cdevries41

cdevries41 LawnSite Member

That's just how I started man! I was doing what you were doing in high school and used the same Toro mower! You're on the right path man and if you stick with it you can really have a good, solid business! Keep up the work