J Thomas Blade Blocker need help.

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by bart may, Oct 18, 2006.

1. bart may

bart may LawnSite Senior Member
    from montana

I just got it today and the instructions and assembly pictures are terrible!! Any of you that my have this could you snap a few pictures for me so I can fumble through the installation. I think seeing pictures of yours up close will help me more than the garbage instructions I have. Thanks again if any of you can help. Oh it is going on my 48 Tiger Cub.

2. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

3. twj721

twj721 LawnSite Senior Member

Never ceases that they make it look so simple and always say install in mins YEA RIGHT. Put a chute blocker system on my Turf Tiger Tues and It took me about 2 hrs to put this thing on so much for the it installs in mins but 1 positive thing was the instruction sheet was in big enough print to be able to read and it only had 1 language English,

4. 2menandamower

2menandamower LawnSite Member

It was minutes. Just 120 of them... Ha Ha... I bought one about a month ago and still is not on my WB. One of the poles (where the univesal joint connects) is not drilled out and I have not had the time to take it and have it drilled yet.... They are fun to install from what I have done to it...

5. brucec32

brucec32 LawnSite Platinum Member

Installing mine on a ztr is still a "work in progress" too. Maybe I'll go watch their videos online again to get a hint of how to adjust it so it will close again after opening it. Mine slams shut and won't budge w/o grabbing the rod and moving it, even after numerous tries at different settings.