J Thomas...

Discussion in 'Mechanic and Repair' started by topsites, May 4, 2008.

1. topsites

topsites LawnSite Fanatic

Never mind post edited it was just a rant...
    Don't order from this place if you don't want a headache lol
  2. topsites

The only thing is, I wonder if it's not all the same bs from one to the next.
    It's all good, don't mind me.
  3. Restrorob

Restrorob LawnSite Fanatic

We don't Tops......[​IMG] [​IMG]
  4. topsites

Yeh good thing, I had freaked out cuz it was a big order and I thought they had messed something up... It didn't go 100% as planned but all in all it was mostly my mind playing with me, guess I'm still not as big a guy as I like to think somedays.
  5. mowermankevin

mowermankevin LawnSite Senior Member

Just to let you know our last orders from J T have had more backorders than in the past, guess that's what happens when big fish get to swallowen' little fish but so far all of the orders have been filled, the parts seem to be on par with what is available locally, in a lot less time (most everybody here wants preorder money down, delivery in 30 days). Had a green pea order an engine from Small Engine Warehouse last week, began to get concerned after some of the posts on here, and the FJ-180V not showing up, but Sunday Morning Ma and I went to town and when we came back there was the long lost stepchild inside the gate, unpackaged it and looks new and good to go, let ya know, $199 new, we'll see what happens.
  6. 1grnlwn

1grnlwn LawnSite Bronze Member

I have good luck with JT.