J.Z.Smith Landscaping

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by J.Z.Smith Landscaping, Mar 1, 2011.

1. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Everything looks good man. Nice trucks.

2. J.Z.Smith Landscaping

J.Z.Smith Landscaping LawnSite Member

Dirtwerks- I love my 323D. Its handled every thing I've thrown at it with flying colors. The cab is another thing I like better then CT332. The CT332 is like sitting in a dark cave compared to the 323D. In second gear you cant really work with it. Just travel forward. Its fast but it will lose power quickly if your pushing dirt. I will say some times I miss the power of the 332. That thing could power through anything. But so far the 323 has been great. No real complaints.

Southern- Thanks! Don't envy me though. Enough older guys envy me and it seems to quickly turn into jealousy. I'v found guys that have never even met me don't like me. I think the only reason why they don't like me is because there threatened for some reason. I'm not doing this to one up people and make people jealous. But hey, all you can do is let it roll of your shoulders and keep plugging away. I like to hear it when young guys start businesses. I almost went to college. Most days I'm glad I didn't. 24 isn't that old you've got plenty of time to grow your company. Good luck too you. Hope you have a good season!

3. J.Z.Smith Landscaping

A Chevy man saying he likes my Fords haha I though the day would never come!

4. J.Z.Smith Landscaping

I finally got every thing lettered today. I'll have post some new pics tomorrow

5. J.Z.Smith Landscaping

I do have a full time secretary. I hate paper work and im not the most organized person when it come to that stuff. My customers have referred to her as charming on the phone. haha. I figure if your weak in an area you can always hire some one who can do it better then your self.

6. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Haha, I'm not really a Chevy man...I'm just a truck guy!

7. J.Z.Smith Landscaping

you've got a nice clean looking truck

8. J.Z.Smith Landscaping

Freshly lettered

100_0071.jpg

100_0073.jpg

9. JFGauvreau

JFGauvreau LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice fleet you got there. In the 1st pic where your skid steer has a shrub in the bucket, seems those tracks will damage a lot of the nice lawn after no?

10. barney14

barney14 LawnSite Member

Nice work there! Very professional.