1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

J.Z.Smith Landscaping

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by J.Z.Smith Landscaping, Mar 1, 2011.

1. lawnboylova

lawnboylova LawnSite Member

sweet machines i hope to be as big as you some day

2. J.Z.Smith Landscaping

J.Z.Smith Landscaping LawnSite Member

Its just a front. I'm not as big as I appear. haha

3. lawnboylova

lawnboylova LawnSite Member

lol well i hope that my front is as big as yours lol. wow that sounds dirty ha.

4. J.Z.Smith Landscaping

oh boy haha

5. sneckscape

sneckscape LawnSite Member

how do you like that d323 i have a john deere 250 want a track machine next and not sure if im going to stay john deere or go bobcat. Also who did you go threw to purchase it schmit? or? and i like your blue fords nice if i was not such a chevy gmc fan i would have blue fords as well but i have blue chevys. hey thanks for the pictures, and it is nice to see someone else from the cape on here. o yea did you go to the ccla little trade show they had in hyannis last thursday it was pretty sweet, i enjoyed it.

6. J.Z.Smith Landscaping

Stay with Deere. I don't have any complaints about the 323. Talk to Joe Huber (508) 989-2750. Hes at Schmidt in Plymouth. Have him bring you down a demo. you'll love it. If you went out side at the trade show and looked at the John Deeres he was the guy out there that wouldn't shut up. haha hes a talker. I wouldn't buy a piece of equipment from any one else but him. He actually lives in Brewster. There service department is exceptional also.

I did go to the trade show. I wasn't really impressed with it this year. We didn't spend more then 2 hours there.

Where on the cape are you?

7. sneckscape

yea i thought the trade show was better last year, and did you go up to the new england grow show in boston? i love that one! yea i love deere, we just had bad time with rf morse they screwed us huge a couple years ago. i think joe is the gentleman my father deals with. yea we just switched to them last year and have not had a problem yet. yea i am out of centerville, i think you are friends or konw of ben whiteley( ratlesnake landscape), i just bought his bobcat x331 excavator and his 6 ton skid steer trailer. and i also just purchased a exmark navigator from coastal rentals. i believe i have seen your blue ford pickup with the dump insert in it around.

8. sneckscape

what is that attachment meant to do grade? or?:confused:

9. J.Z.Smith Landscaping

I haven't been to NE Grows in a while. I might go next year. Haha yeah I'm friends with Ben. Its too bad what happened to him. I was just up there actually. I'm glad I stuck with this color. No one else has it. seems to leave an impression on people.

10. J.Z.Smith Landscaping

Yeah its for grading and ripping.