Jacksonville FL

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by onthesidelawncare, Jul 28, 2006.

1. onthesidelawncare

onthesidelawncare LawnSite Member
    from Jax. FL

New to the business, about 2 months. Looking for some guys in the j ville area to network with. I have a few ideas I would like to have someone near by to talk with them about.

2. CUTNTIME

CUTNTIME LawnSite Member

I'll Help You If I Can. Let Me Know
    I Can Handle Your Irrigation Repairs
    Or Give You A Little Knowhow If Needed.

3. 29 Palms Property Management

29 Palms Property Management LawnSite Senior Member

Let me know what's on your mind. Contact me anytime

4. RedWolf

RedWolf Banned

Welcome.I am in Jacksonville florida.If you want to get together.Let me know and we can set up a time and place to meet up.I will tell you this brother.BECAREFUL on the northside.I was doing somework over there last week and got shot at six times. Its pretty sad when even a LCO has to carry a gun.

5. 29 Palms Property Management

29 Palms Property Management LawnSite Senior Member

Two weeks ago I had two dark males drive by throwing beer bottles at me on the North Side, Commonwealth/Westbrook Cir. area. Not a pleasant day that day! Of course it didn't justify the firearm being removed from under the seat, but like said, learn where to be and not to be, for your own safety!!!

6. onthesidelawncare

from Jax. FL

29 palms you really have to be carefull in this area. I am a firefighter @ sta. 17 on Huron St. We go to westbrook cir. on the regular for shootings and what not. Be carefull around the paxon area.

7. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

Guys, please remember, you are not allowed to post an email address. Ask that they send you a PM, call or reply to this thread.

8. onthesidelawncare

from Jax. FL

How is it going fellas I have an ad going out in the mint starting this month for the Mandarin, Bartam Springs, Julington Creek areas. I have been driving around tring to do more advertising I am finding it very hard to find a neighborhood that allows soliciting. I have been in Clay county, Argyle, most of the westside. It is becoming very discuraging tring to get my name out there. I have been stuck with only 5 clients for about 2 weeks now. Anymore avenues I should try? As hard as it is to find clients I sure am glad that this is my part time job right now.

9. onthesidelawncare

from Jax. FL

anyone have any ideas for me? Just getting this tread back to the top.

10. lawnguy001

lawnguy001 LawnSite Member

Kind of late in the season to start up , But I'm getting occassional calls from people who haven't seen their lco in a couple of weeks . The heat this time of year runs some of them off. Keep plugging away!

Walt