Jacksonville, Fl

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by bigamp, Jan 29, 2004.

1. bigamp

bigamp LawnSite Member

Gravely on tour was awesome today. Did any of you attend? If so what did you think? The info was awesome.

2. goodbeus

goodbeus LawnSite Senior Member

Yep, I was there...learned a few things, I thought the speaker was very good and motivated...I basically knew a lot of the areas he went over, I just kept it basic and simple...I did learn how to use the percentages from a bussiness point-of-view...I think it's what you'll need to expand into a larger company...

3. Qdriver

Qdriver LawnSite Member

Sorry, I spent all day looking at trucks. Branford, Lake Butler, Starke and St Augustine.

Even though I know I would have learned a lot at the show, I thought that was more important. But I would have liked to meet you all.

:(

How many people were there?

4. bigamp

bigamp LawnSite Member

Qdriver I wish I had known. I was asking everyone that I met were they qdriver LOL. It was really nice, A real class act especially because it was no charge. They fed us lunch and all.

I would estimate that there were about 100+ there. I was just so suprised at the number of people who never heard of this site!

5. Qdriver

Qdriver LawnSite Member

Bigamp, sorry to put you through that. I would have really liked to meet you. I would also like to see more seminars like that come to Jax.

Have you contacted Pam Mattis at the AG center. They have an all day class on Feb. 20th.

Yea,. I try to tell everyone I know about this site. It is VERY good for learning.

Commercial Landscape Maintenance Seminar and
    Trade Show - 7:00 am-2:30 pm; Polk County Agricultural Center
    Bartow, FL

6. Qdriver

Qdriver LawnSite Member

Here is a list of the classes at the AG center. They are really informative.

Attached Files:

7. Qdriver

Qdriver LawnSite Member