Jacobsen 48" CrewChief Walk Behind and Generator

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by StevieZ, May 7, 2011.

1. StevieZ

StevieZ LawnSite Member

I have a Jacobsen Crewchief, walkbehind 48" cut. It is built like the older Buntons, Varible speed drive, manual blade engagement, no operator presence device, by design. Tires are in good shape and hold air, I added the electric start, when I put the ne-used engine on. Has a blade interlock to prevent starting with blades engaged. 11HP Briggs and Stratton installed, new battery, new drive pulley on engine and new idler pulley for drive. all belts look good, I've mowed an acre with this mower this year. The carb is new and clean, the engine starts and runs good, it runs a little rich, and might smoke a little when it lugs in Tall grass, (5"+) Blades are sharpened and have life left in them. He guard in the pic is included and has been re installed. I know its old school but its a good mower for low cost increased capacity, or a back up.

Located in Huber North of Dayton $500 obo

I have a 7Kw Generac Generator 12v start, on wheels, new recoil, surge to 12kw, runs great too big for me. $500

I'm looking for a 26" push mower I'd consider a partial trade.

IMG_5536.JPG

2. Eastsidelawncaretom

Eastsidelawncaretom LawnSite Member

can you send me a pic i dont see one on this post?

3. StevieZ

StevieZ LawnSite Member

HEre's pics of the generator

3me3pb3o45U25X05S6b4242a495b0e7c91796.jpg

4. StevieZ

StevieZ LawnSite Member

I may have been a bit ambitious. Lets go $400 on the mower, That is a tad bit firm, its a good running machine. Belts and tires are good, and the Battery is brand new, its the bigger battery also not the 150 CCA one.