James Martin from Swift Creek NC.

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by ctlc, Jul 21, 2008.

1. ctlc

ctlc LawnSite Member

Can you Pls. advise your email address so I can talk to you about the water for gas idea.... Thanks...

2. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

We can talk here. What's your question?

3. ctlc

ctlc LawnSite Member

Was wondering if you ever got your truck running on water and what website did you get your info from???? I have a 95 F-150 that was thinking of trying it on......

4. ALC-GregH

ALC-GregH LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

Here's a link to a kit for autos and trucks. They claim a 50% increase in mileage and will back it up! Read more about it from this link. This could very well be the way of the future. They also can be fitted to small engines and mowers.
    http://hydrogengarage.com/hydrogenboost.html

5. Richard Martin

www.water4gas.com is where I started at. I have yet to receive my generator but I will report my findings, whether good or bad, here at Lawnsite.

6. ALC-GregH

from PA

That site looks like a scam. They don't sell you a complete kit to install, all they sell are the plans to build a kit. Even the dude Ozzie looks suspicious.

7. Richard Martin

An education is priceless. That's what you get there. I've wasted way, way, way more than $97 before buying junk that didn't work as advertised. Let's see. There was that $1000 lawn vac. The $2600 Gravely 50" walk behind that I couldn't stand to use. The $200+ trimmer attachment for my Z. The $500 Snapper push mower that is currently for sale here at Lawnsite. $175 for a set of Wonder lawn mower blades that I ended up throwing out.

8. ALC-GregH

from PA

the kits on the link I posted are all ready to install. You won't have to buy a mason jar and butcher the lid in hopes that what you did was right. They have done all that and formed a kit of what looks to me to be of better quality then the other. They did all the work already. If I had the money on hand, I'd buy a kit just to try. What would you have to loose? Hell, it would be cheaper then what you wasted, what $4500 on stuff you thought was going to be good. :)
    At least this is cheaper! :D

9. Richard Martin

All I'm going to say is I bought the ebooks, I'm happy and that link you posted is extremely expensive.

10. DuallyVette

DuallyVette LawnSite Gold Member

Does anyone know where I can get a spinning wheel to spin some straw into gold. I think the price of gold will go up.:)

FYI
    Loose= not tight
    Lose= lost, gone