Jay's Lawn Services

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by JaysLawnServices, Apr 20, 2013.

1. JaysLawnServices

JaysLawnServices LawnSite Member

Got my mower today, trailer yesterday, and bagger tomorrow. I'll post pics of this year's work after tomorrow... the first spring clean up this year.

Here's all my stuff, it's all listed in my signature.

Lawn Mowing 076.jpg

2. meets1

meets1 LawnSite Gold Member

What are pulling this with? I would strap things down, maybe put blower and trimmer in back of truck or you need a few racks to secure those things on. How many accounts you running?

3. JaysLawnServices

Right now I'm pulling it with an 04 escalade until we get a trailer hitch set up on a 98 Buick. Not exactly a truck but it works. And yes, I've tied everything up, otherwise it'd be all over the road!
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. skorum03

skorum03 LawnSite Senior Member

Looks like a good start. My only advice would be, find a used walk behind commercial mower on craigslist at some point within the next year to have as a back up just in case, and after that, buy a pick up truck for $5000 or less that looks nice. And that way you have the bed to put all the handhelds in, garbage cans, fuel cans, tools, etc.

Nice looking stuff though. Good luck this year.

YardBros Outdoors
    www.yardbros.com

5. jakes mowing

jakes mowing LawnSite Senior Member

how old are you?

6. JaysLawnServices

I've been stalking craigslist. Just trying to find a semi nice one that doesnt cost $1000. A good portion of this year's money is going with my savings and a parental contribution to get a nice (cheap) truck. Probably like an old f150 extended cab that I can get for like 4 grand

7. JaysLawnServices

That's NEVER a creepy question.

It says in my sig... 17

8. jakes mowing

jakes mowing LawnSite Senior Member

not trying to be creepy, just wondering. and my bad man i didn't realize that

9. JaysLawnServices

Here are some pictures of the clean up I did sunday. The final pic is hard to see and I appologize. The sun...

Lawn 2 001 800.jpg

Lawn 2 003 800.jpg

Lawn 2 002 800.jpg

10. tclawncare2

tclawncare2 LawnSite Member

How big is your trailer ?is your Buick gonna be able handle it such small car good gas miledge tho
    Posted via Mobile Device