1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Jazee Pro ZTR mowers

Discussion in 'Homeowner Assistance Forum' started by Melillo, May 16, 2007.

1. Melillo

Melillo LawnSite Member

Does anyone have experience with a Jazee Pro ZTR mower. We have 6 acres to mow with hills and lots of trees. I am interested in a mower that has a good track record with maintenance issues.

2. JTF40

JTF40 LawnSite Senior Member

Good track record with maintenance issues and SIX acres?

Spend $11,500 and get a Kubota ZD331. Or spend a "little" less and get a Hustler, Ferris, Exmark, or Grasshopper - all with a diesel engine. :usflag:

3. QualityLawnCare4u

QualityLawnCare4u LawnSite Gold Member

I have heard more bad than good about them even though I have never used one. We had two dealers carry them for a short time then quit carrying them because of poor quality issues.

4. Green King

Green King LawnSite Senior Member

I do not own one but I do know of several people who do. Good machines for the money minimal problems. I have demoed a Charger and it was and still is the best hillside mower I have ever been on. The Jazee Pro is basically the same machine with diffrent hydro's and a smaller engine. One of the largest cutters here bought a charger and a boss and just swears by them. He also uses exmark dixie chopper. Hope this helps!