1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Jd 737 60''

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by robbo521, Jul 17, 2007.

1. robbo521

robbo521 LawnSite Senior Member

have a chance to get one.it is a 06-07 model,has about 250hrs on it.comes with enclosed trailer,7x14 for 4800.00.i know the guy real good so what do you think about them?i love my 717a.

I MOW ALONE LawnSite Bronze Member

$4800 for both sounds like he is giving them away. i say jump on the deal.
  3. robbo521

yes for both.i am going to look at it this week.i do know the mower is in good shape and all things done by the book on it.
  4. hossmp

hossmp LawnSite Member

I did a demo last week on the 757 with 60 inch deck and was pleased. I think if the machine is in the condition you would like its something to consider. You seem to have experience with the JD machines and like the cut. I cant wait to take deliver of mine tommorow. We are basically rained out today in my area and tommorow should be busy.
  5. POPO4995

POPO4995 LawnSite Bronze Member

You better take that deal....geez. Thats unbelievable:rolleyes:
  6. deerex

deerex LawnSite Member

Sounds like one hell of a deal you'd be smart to jump on it if everything is in good working order. I have a 757 that I think is awesome . I have often thought I would not want anything less than the 25 HP but for that price I would. Man I wish I had friends like that.:cry: Are you sure he wasn't just screwing with you?
  7. robbo521

he is one to jump in over his head before he has yards to cut or anything.he lost his full time job which was parts at JD.so now he is getting out.