JD 737 for sale

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by QualityLawnCare4u, Sep 13, 2006.

1. QualityLawnCare4u

QualityLawnCare4u LawnSite Gold Member

I am relisting my 737. It has the 23 Kaw., 60" deck, mulching kit. Oil is changed every 25 hours with synthetic. Very good condition. Make reasonable offer.

2. Elkbow

Elkbow LawnSite Member

How many hours are on it?

3. Elkbow

Elkbow LawnSite Member

Also what is the year model?

4. QualityLawnCare4u

It was purchased new in June 04 and has about 410 hours as of today. Also has a accelerator grass catcher,6.4, that I would let go with it or seperately.

5. QualityLawnCare4u

Will have some pics made of the 737 and accelerator tommorow.

6. coachmoneil

coachmoneil LawnSite Member

I am in central Florida, Disney area. How far is Blackshear Goergia from here as far as picking up the mower?

7. QualityLawnCare4u

Last time I went to Disney World I think it took us not quite 4 hours if I remember correctly. Im about 60 miles north of Jacksonville.

8. coachmoneil

coachmoneil LawnSite Member

I'm not sure if you can PM me or not since I only have a few post but I would love to know your best offer so I would know if the deal would be worth my drive. My 13 year old son and I just started our buisness part time (Teachering is my 1st job) and are in need of eqipment but since we just started, we have not built up much of a cash flow yet. If you can please let me know?

9. QualityLawnCare4u

Coachmoneil, I can PM you when you reach 10 post or 10 days. Hate to post my number in an open forum but will if I need to. Was accepting reasonable offers (not free now):laugh:

10. Tscape

Tscape LawnSite Bronze Member

Teachering!?! :hammerhead: