1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

jd 737 ztr material collection system

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by cntryboymc, Jul 17, 2003.

1. cntryboymc

cntryboymc LawnSite Member

i have a jd 737 ztr.im considering adding a material collection system.it is made by jd.it is a 8 bushel system.the dealer wants $1340 to install it including the weights for the front.any thoughts?anybody have one?also does anyone mow with a jd 345 tractor?have a bagger on that?
  2. DLCS

DLCS LawnSite Platinum Member

I have one for my 757, does a good job but capacity is rather small. I used to have a 325 that I mowed with that too had a powerflow bagger. I installed myself, peice of cake. Here is a pic of the 757.

jd ls 076.jpg
  3. topcat

topcat LawnSite Member
    from Bflo

When I asked my dealer about a bagging system for my 737 about a month ago he advised to hold off. The current one he said is made by Peco but that Deere was designing their own to be made by them and hence would be Deere brand parts/serviced and not Peco. He said ETA for the release was possibly this fall sometime.
  4. Pecker

Pecker LawnSite Bronze Member

I have a 757 and am interested in adding the collection system myself but I didn't know one was available for it. The website says there isn't one for the 757. Where'd ya get it? Someone mentioned it is made by another company but I'd be interested in the JD - when will it be available? Thanks.
  5. DLCS

DLCS LawnSite Platinum Member

The bagger on that 757 is made by John Deere. Your dealer is wrong, Peco doesn't make that bagger.:rolleyes: I wouldn't trust the website, go to you Deere dealer, he can order it for you.