1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

JDLU Take 2

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by HokieAg07, Feb 1, 2009.

1. HokieAg07

HokieAg07 LawnSite Senior Member

Yeah those rings are very cheesy and yes I heard them called a few names other than irrigation related as well. Just seems like a hack way of fixing something and honestly I dont come across too many joints that have failed in a way that those stupid things would be useful to begin with.

Those new DBGs as they are called are pretty slick though. Three options for making the connection as you can see above and the material inside is sticky and conforms around the connection but it can be touched and you wont get all nasty. Pretty neat.

Junior it was a trade show, they are held all over the place put on by many different companies, people etc. Look them up, I dont know what else to tell you.
  2. Waterit

Waterit LawnSite Silver Member

Too advanced for them, must be Sprinklerdaddy.
  3. CAPT Stream Rotar

CAPT Stream Rotar LawnSite Fanatic

4. ARGOS

ARGOS LawnSite Silver Member

Exactly what I was wondering. How does it work? What are we repairing? How is a 1/8" ring going to repair anything? What is missing? There must be more?

Junior. I am completely willing to read your post if you lose the sig.
  5. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

Ok, thanks.. :waving:
  6. Junior M

There no sig...
  7. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

Well praise be :)
  8. Junior M

Shh, I am only unchecking it in this forum, dont tell anybody... :laugh:
  9. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

Our local Ewing has some short seminars this month. 2-3 hours each. I'm going to the water conservation products one today. They have a backflow one next week that I'll miss while snowboarding (dangit!). Couple of basic design and head layout ones as well.
  10. BrandonV

BrandonV LawnSite Platinum Member

so do you have a b.s. in green paint now? I should have had you swing by on your way up or down you probably drove right through asheboro on your way.