Jeff's Lawns

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by jeffslawnservice, Nov 26, 2009.

1. jeffslawnservice

jeffslawnservice LawnSite Senior Member

Tree damage.

DSCI0024.jpg

DSCI0003.jpg

DSCI0004.jpg

DSCI0025.jpg

2. kylecal91

kylecal91 LawnSite Member

I have good memories of philly! That's where I bought my first zt mower! Aside from the guy ripping me off it's good memories. Man those trees don't look good, must have gotten a lot of wind and or snow. Question in reference to your pic with the light on the roof of you truck, did you just get one that hooks into the 12v adapter in your cig lighter or what?

3. jeffslawnservice

Yea we had some ice then snow on top of that. There were alot of trees down in my area. And yes that light does plug into my cigarette lighter. I usally don't park when doing drives, I just pull off as much as possible and I use that to be seen sometimes. I think it cost me 20 bucks which is alot cheaper than the led ones. Plus I can remove it when I am not using it which is good because the truck is also my daily driver. What area of Philly did you buy your first ztr out of?

4. Ben's Landscape

Ben's Landscape LawnSite Bronze Member

wow those are crazy pics!! Yeah those trees do not look happy. Just wondering jeff why do you have the redmax in your truck when doing snow work? was the snow light?

5. jeffslawnservice

Yea alot of trees were not happy during that storm. The reason the redmax is in there is the last storm we had we recieved about 5 inches of snow but we had alot of wind and there were some house that had 2 inches of snow and some that had 12 inches. There were alot of drifts and also houses that didnt have enough snow to use the snow blower on so I used the redmax backpack to clear them.

6. Ben's Landscape

Ben's Landscape LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice just like me with the BIG 2 inch snow storms I get!! HAHAHAHAHA How did the 7001 do with the snow? Wish you had a 8001!!

7. jeffslawnservice

The 7001 (actually now called the 7100 but its still the same thing they just love changing the name saying its better than that older one) did great it was moving up to 3 or 4 inches pretty quickly. I think my next blower will be a 8001 or whatever they call it now.

8. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Jeff everything looks really nice,have a great season.

9. jeffslawnservice

Hey thanks, and same to you buddy.

10. A.Landscaping

A.Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Hey everything looks great! I like that black trailer hopefully it doesnt get hit by the plow trucks wish i had neighboors that didnt complain! Sometime i start cleaning my yard in the fall and they seem to never understand its faster with a blower! I hate neighboors here they are all a pain. :hammerhead: Good looking ford to! :usflag: