Jeff's Lawns

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by jeffslawnservice, Nov 26, 2009.

1. jeffslawnservice

jeffslawnservice LawnSite Senior Member

Yea its not to bad for the year I'm having a problem with starting it now and i think the fuel injector might be clogged. But other than that i can't complain about it.

hahaha yea we do

I agree Ford then Chevy, Probably all i ever buy. Maybe Dodge but nothing else.

2. jeffslawnservice

Here is a tree job i did last week. I guess you can call it emergency tree work because the lady only wanted the branches down for now due to them being all rotted out and high winds were being forcasted. She wants the rest taken down in the spring.

3. jeffslawnservice

Never posted the pics.

downsized_1121091050.jpg

1121091300a.jpg

downsized_1121091300.jpg

4. jeffslawnservice

Here are a few leaf clean-ups i recently did. Afters were taken while it was getting dark and the last on doesnt really justify how many leaves we got from both back yards.

downsized_1106091520.jpg

1106091703.jpg

downsized_1106091521.jpg

1106091703a.jpg

1106091703b.jpg

5. Ben's Landscape

Ben's Landscape LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice work. I would put some injector cleaner in it just to see if that is it. Also check your fuel pressure(you need a gauge to do that). Your filter may be plugged and you are not getting enough pressure.

2brothersyardcare Whats ur FB name. Im on there too.

6. jeffslawnservice

I'm going to try and get some injector cleaner in my gas tank today to see if that will solve the problem and hopefully look into it a little more over the weekend.

7. jeffslawnservice

Quick update. Recently hired my first employee or helper what ever you want to call him. He will be helping me just about all the time now. The truck is completely filled and over flowing with leaves, will get some pics of that tomorrow.

8. STIHL GUY

STIHL GUY LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

looks great. you keep your truck in good shape

9. jeffslawnservice

Thanks stihl guy!! I try to keep it as nice as possible. I just think it looks better when its all clean and all, but the last few weeks it has gotten pretty dirty and some a$$hole keyed the side of it. How do you like your leaf loader? I am definitly getting one next year it sucks loading everything by hand.

10. 2brothersyardcare

2brothersyardcare LawnSite Silver Member

my names Bo Baker