Jeff's Lawns

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by jeffslawnservice, Nov 26, 2009.

1. J & D Greens

J & D Greens LawnSite Senior Member

Nice work on those mulch beds Jeff, I like the color you used it is a good contrast. How much clean-up work do you have to do. I am counting down the jobs I have left, then all I will have left to do is a small brick patio install and snow clearing until next season. They are predicting another front to move through here on Sunday, but so far we really have not hand any measurable snow fall in the city But the mountains have had plenty. Good to see your pictures. David

2. jeffslawnservice

jeffslawnservice LawnSite Senior Member

Exmark is doing good I think when I go to get another mower it will be an exmark.
    Thanks David, I have probably about 10 clean ups left to do and final cuts are getting finished up over the next few days. Definitly post some pic of that brick patio. We had flurries here yesturday but nothing significant.

3. jeffslawnservice

Here are a few more pics.
    1. aerating set up
    2. my lawn was re sodded in the spring and its the only lawn I fertilize. Took this last week. Also re did the landscape with some plants left over from an install back in May
    3. Some fresh cut flowers
    4. In one of my classes for school we grew these, pinched them, sprayed them with growth re-tardants, pinched them again wrapped, and sold them.

DSCI0052.jpg

DSCI0053.jpg

DSCI0054.jpg

DSCI0055.jpg

4. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Nice jeff.is the ryan yours or rental.nice setup u have going for the aerations.your lawn re sodded looks like it came out great and nice green grass u have.and thoose are some kool flowers.

5. joey7599

joey7599 LawnSite Member
    from Ma

nice work dude

6. jeffslawnservice

The Ryan aerator I borrowed from the landscaper that I work for in my spare time. And yea the big thing this year was the lawn and landscape for the back. Over the next two years I will be re-doing the patio, putting in a water feature, putting in a firepit and putting in a new tree in the front yard. The Dog wood that is in the front now is very diseased and is almost dead.

Thanks man.

7. bobcat48

Ok well thats good.its nice.ok sounds good.

8. jeffslawnservice

Leaf clean up from the weekend Before

DSCI0033.jpg

DSCI0034.jpg

DSCI0035.jpg

9. jeffslawnservice

10. bobcat48

Jeff it looks good.nice work.