Jeff's Lawns

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by jeffslawnservice, Nov 26, 2009.

1. jeffslawnservice

jeffslawnservice LawnSite Senior Member

A few more I found.

DSCI0040.jpg

DSCI0041.jpg

DSCI0046.jpg

DSCI0047.jpg

2. jeffslawnservice

Mulch job before.

DSCI0055.jpg

DSCI0056.jpg

DSCI0057.jpg

DSCI0060.jpg

3. jeffslawnservice

Mulch Job After

DSCI0061.jpg

DSCI0062.jpg

DSCI0063.jpg

DSCI0066.jpg

4. newjerseylandscaping

newjerseylandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks good.

5. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Looks great jeff.nice work.

6. J & D Greens

J & D Greens LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks Jeff, I do like doing some landscape work but I want to do it mostly at my own home. A good friend of ours at church had a party at her home this summer and was talking about having some work to border around her yard. The only problem would be that she lives about forty minutes away. So I don't think I will do it. She has a very nice high end home I just don't think I am equipped to do it and I have know idea what to charge.
    So you got a Shil cut-off saw, that is nice. I was thinking about getting a nice tile saw because I think it would work for scoring pavers and I do some home remodeling when it calls for it. (tile flooring) I was even looking at one today. Because I want to do my basement and kitchen in my own home as well as paver work.
    I like the work you did with and around the white fence. Those fences look so clean, I have one customer that tore out her wood fence to put a white one in and it really set-off her garden. Later David

7. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Nice work, I like the lights around that tree. I'm considering doing it on a landscape job in the spring but I'm not sure if I want to or not. It would be the only tree lit in the lawn so it would look kinda goofy, but then again it may look really sweet.

8. jeffslawnservice

thanks man
    thanks bobcat. Your pretty lucky that you have classes like that in high school. I am taking similar classes in college right now.
    I really didnt know to much about the landscaping side of the business until this year. I gained alot of experience working with a local landscaper doing installs and I read alot of books. One thing I learned was to think ahead when doing a design. What will the landscape look like in 5 years? 10 years? Alot of landscapers anear me dont do that and with in two years the landscape is a mess. Yes I did get a Stihl cut off saw I can not wait to use it. I also like those vinyl white fences, I have one around my back yard.
    I actually did not put the lights in I suggested them but I am not the greatest when it comes to electrical work. But those lights and the tree look really cool at night. They shoot straight up and now they are green and red for Christmas, it looks pretty cool. Btw nice ATV that thing sure beats using that tractor. You ever think of using that this year and selling then putting that money from the ATV and some money from next season towards a plow truck or do you plan on keeping the ATV once you get a plow truck and using the ATV for sidewalks.

9. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Yeah u are very welcome no problem.thanks.yeah thats just a few compared to the 2 sheets we have with all the classes u can take.ok thats kool.Jeff few things.just wondering.what kind and what brand for trimmer line,seems heavy duty stuff.in some bed edging pics u had in the last few pages and some mowing.looks real nice.and what things u like to carry on your trailer like a toolbox with screwdrivers,wrenches etc..oil,tarp..and what brand and where did u get the ear muffs from.thanks:usflag:

10. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

I've thought about that, but I think I'll keep the ATV around, it'll go camping with me in the summer and all that good stuff as well. I may use it for walks when I get another truck but I'm not sure. I'm really considering those lights, but I just can't decide if they'd be out of place or not.