Jeff's Lawns

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by jeffslawnservice, Nov 26, 2009.

1. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Yeah.me i guess my is in the middle of there line..yeah me too.

2. jeffslawnservice

jeffslawnservice LawnSite Senior Member

In my opinion I think the cross fire is no different from the regular line its just an excuse for them to charge you more. I love m redmax I will be picking up a second one sometime this year.
    I run echo blowers at school and there not bad I prefer Redmax because I own them and am used to running them. (I think the throttle for the echo blowers is the opposite way of redmax. But there all the sae in power pretty much, I like redmax too because every dealer anear me carries them, so if I need parts its an easy find. I would just go with what ever dealer is closer to you for handhelds.

3. bobcat48

Yeah.u are right.thats true.ok thats kool.yeah i like my echo.yeah u are right power is pretty much the same.but i have been likin redmax.i like redmax and echo blowers.

4. jeffslawnservice

Havent been on in a while. I figured since I have a full memory card that I should upload some pics. Been pretty busy lately. Worked for another landscaper all the way up to 500 Christmas Eve doing leaves then two days later we got a snow storm. After that I had a chance to work for a tree and land clearing company to learn about that side of the business so I did that for a little bit. We had another snow storm and I just got back from John Deere Landscape University classes. Here are some pictures of what ever I had on my camera.

DSCI0058.jpg

DSCI0060.jpg

DSCI0061.jpg

DSCI0064.jpg

5. jeffslawnservice

More pics.....

Before Leaves.jpg

After leaves.jpg

DSCI0056.jpg

DSCI0067.jpg

6. newjerseylandscaping

newjerseylandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

whats up witht he cone? truck looks good.

7. bobcat48

Looks great as always Jeff,nice snow removal setup u got there,nice pics.hope u have a great year best of luck,im sure u are looking foward to this season i know i am lol.

8. jeffslawnservice

Some more pics and a new purchase.

old truck with snow stuff.jpg

DSCI0076.jpg

DSCI0073.jpg

Dodge 2500.jpg

9. jeffslawnservice

Not sure what happened with the cone I usually have it on the outside tire of my trailer because I park it in the street and I got up one morning for work and found it like that halfway up my street so I guess someone hit it.

Thanks. Yea I am definitly looking forward to this season Im trying to go to a few more tradeshows and classes before it starts though and I need to get on the ball with a few estimates.

10. bobcat48

Why your welcome,anytime.Ok that sounds great,glad to hear that,and sweet just added a few more pics a few mins ago,very nice and whats the i see,Jeffs New Truck lol,very nice ride it is,dodges are kool..enjoy that new ride of yours:waving:And a few questions,im looking at a bigger snowblower to replace my ariens,nothing wrong with it,just looking for a bigger one,wondering what size is that one,looks like a size that will work for me:walking:and was just wonderin if that was a lesco spreader,it kinda looks like it.Thanks:usflag: