1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Jeff's Lawns

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by jeffslawnservice, Nov 26, 2009.

1. RPM90

RPM90 LawnSite Member
    from Philly

Yea ill talk to him for you, and the gehl has been awesome I really like the controls on it. Yea tracks are the way to go for hardscaping but I'm a little worried about it for the snow. Yea dude commercial work is where its at, and yea man u gotta get some amigos that's all that I have working for me there awesome I can trust them with every thing and there great at what they do
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. jeffslawnservice

jeffslawnservice LawnSite Senior Member

Yea I was guessing you were going to use it for snow. Putting a pusher on it? Commercial work is definitly where it is at.

3. jeffslawnservice

Some Pictures from some jobs this spring and fall. Had a good amount more but my phone broke. Also have some on my camera I will try and upload.

IMAG0177.jpg

IMAG0445.jpg

IMAG0446.jpg

IMAG0396.jpg

IMAG0409.jpg

IMAG0411.jpg

4. jeffslawnservice

A few more pictures.

IMAG0421.jpg

IMAG0435.jpg

IMAG0436.jpg

IMAG0474.jpg

IMAG0480.jpg

IMAG0482.jpg

5. RPM90

RPM90 LawnSite Member
    from Philly

looking good man havent talked to you in a while hows things been going for ya?

6. jeffslawnservice

Thanks, Same stuff just a different day up here. Trying to diversify more into landscaping, hardscaping,and water features along with some commercial maintenance because the profits that I used to see in residential mowing arnt there anymore. Been doing a little tree work too might try to push that more next year. Just need a second truck really bad right now especially this winter for snow. How about you?

7. RPM90

RPM90 LawnSite Member
    from Philly

its going good running 3 crews, one lawn crew, one does lawns half a week and then trimming and tree removal then a hardscaping and install crew, were doing a lot of high end residential and commercial maintenance. I am also trying to get more into tree removal i my highest profit margins on that and planting jobs. Also getting ready for the snow trying to run 3 plow trucks this year.

8. J & D Greens

J & D Greens LawnSite Senior Member

Hey Jeff, I am very impressed with the way you have got things going, love that patio. Your hard work really is paying off. keep things going. Later, David