Jeff's Lawns

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by jeffslawnservice, Nov 26, 2009.

1. orlawncaresvc

orlawncaresvc LawnSite Senior Member

All looks good Jeff. Keep up the good work.

2. jeffslawnservice

jeffslawnservice LawnSite Senior Member

Yea as soon as I got my license I bought that van off my parents for $500 and use it until I found a decent deal on a truck. They one good thing though about that van is it acted like an enclosed trailer, so if i got caught in the rain i didnt need to rush home so that nothing got wet.

Hey thanks. :waving:

3. jeffslawnservice

Here is another before and after pic I found on my computer. Really quick job i did in the summer. Home owner wanted to plant grass seed himself but never got around to it. Might try to talk him into letting me sod it in the spring. Basic and simple job.

downsized_0516091220.jpg

downsized_0516091446.jpg

4. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Before and after looks good.

5. Ben's Landscape

Ben's Landscape LawnSite Bronze Member

wow what a difference.

6. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Nice improvement. That whole area looks like crap, but that's not your fault. I like simple jobs like that.

7. jeffslawnservice

Yea this is just one of those pics that makes it look good. All I really did was just rip out a few stumps and grade the soil. Thanks

I wanted to do alot more to this place but the homeowner only wants the bare minimum. They have some ugly dieing bushes on the property that I wanted to take out but they said no. I don't know why but its their call not mine.

8. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Well maybe you can talk them into doing things like that down the road. Maybe when they see that area turn to a mud hole they might let you do something :)

9. greenScape09

greenScape09 LawnSite Member

i like the shirts alot...never thought about using a mower as a logo.. i really like that

10. jeffslawnservice

Thats what I am planning on doing. i want to do some sod and maybe a landscaping. See if they go for it.

Yea I didnt really like using a mower at first because I thought it would give me the image of just a mow and blow guy but so far it hasnt and I really like it. Now I just have to find some more hot girls to wear them.