Jeff's Lawns

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by jeffslawnservice, Nov 26, 2009.

1. slamjamrockinman

slamjamrockinman LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks man, must be fun driving that set-up, Im jealous! Good luck with the snow, there calling for up to a foot over christmas up here, that will be a fun way to spend the holiday, o well. Do you use a snowthrower? I'll let you know how the blizzard does, so far I like it, just need a backdrag. My buddy's dad has a big company and they have 7 F350's all with blizzard power plows, they swear by them, they even put the smaller model on their jeep. The one you might be interested in is the speedwing for the half ton, or the straight blade for the half ton(HTS). Be sure to get timbrens and ballast though.

2. jeffslawnservice

jeffslawnservice LawnSite Senior Member

Yea it was nice to drive. I do use a snowthrower. When I do get a plow it wont be for my F-150 its only 2wd I hope to upgrade my truck to something bigger and with 4x4 some time before next snow season. And like I said there is a blizzard dealer like 10 minutes from my house and the area that I service so it would be real convienent to for me. best of luck this winter with it.

3. slamjamrockinman

slamjamrockinman LawnSite Senior Member

O, I just realized that your truck is 2wd. Ya if you got a dealer that close I would go for it. Look on craigslist, there is a decent amount of used ones in my area, not sure about yours. Thanks man, I know it won't be for a while, but keep us posted on the truck hunt!

4. jeffslawnservice

Yea I'm always checking craigslist for trucks plow and equipment. Will keep you posted. I'm trying to but a 48'' and an enclosed trailer first but if something comes available and its a decent price I'm going to grab it.

5. jeffslawnservice

Here are some pics from the snow storm we had on December 19. We had about 2 feet of snow. I sort of cheaped out on the snow blower since I didnt want to spend a fortune on something I will only use for one season before I get a plow.

1219090927[1].jpg

1219091544[1].jpg

1220091957[1].jpg

1221091243.jpg

6. jeffslawnservice

7. Ben's Landscape

Ben's Landscape LawnSite Bronze Member

Pics look good. I was out shoveling today. Really wish i had that snow blower!!

8. jeffslawnservice

Yea I still got a few more to add but yea even though my blower is a troy bilt it still beats shoveling. But atleast your making money payup

9. jeffslawnservice

Here are a few more. A before and after and my brother wanted to come out with me. A few more years and he will be old enough to actually work. Last pic is a buddy of mine that likes to work at night for a few hours when we do snow. He doesnt even want to get paid he just wants to keep working becasue he likes to shovel snow.

1223091500[1].jpg

1223091516.jpg

downsized_1223091516a[1].jpg

1220091957a[1].jpg

Last edited: Jan 3, 2010
  10. jeffslawnservice

A few more pics of snow and this is a pic of my house with the decorations up.

Pre-K and blizzard 015.jpg

Pre-K and blizzard 016.jpg

Pre-K and blizzard 017.jpg

downsized_1221092042a[1].jpg