Jeff's Lawns

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by jeffslawnservice, Nov 26, 2009.

1. Ben's Landscape

Ben's Landscape LawnSite Bronze Member

yeah it does beat shoveling. It was a good day filled my truck up with gas(both tanks of diesel=65) and still came home with money!!

2. jeffslawnservice

jeffslawnservice LawnSite Senior Member

It's always a good day when you can fill up the truck and still have extra money. How much snow you guys end up getting.

3. Ben's Landscape

yeah thats the way i looked at it!! I was working by myself so it was a long day. We ended up getting about 5inches total but sat to sunday we only got like 2-3inches of lite snow. So i didn't think that was to bad considering there wasn't to much snow.

4. jeffslawnservice

Yea when I'm working with myself the day always seems longer than if I was working with someone else.

5. Ben's Landscape

Yeah i dont mind it when mowing but big jobs like shoveling and mulch, loam etc. it seems longer.

6. jeffslawnservice

Yea but even with mowing once you start to do it with two people and you go back to doing it yourself it sucks becasue your so used to doing only half the work.

7. Hoy landscaping

Hoy landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

nice. where abouts in philly?

8. Ben's Landscape

True but i only do small lawns so it is easy to do with one person.

9. jeffslawnservice

Yea small lawns are probably better with just one person but usually I have 2 or more lawns in a row so it sometimes is nice to have 2 people working.

Work out of Northeast Philly Fox Chase area. I do work there and in Abington and Jenkintown.

10. Ben's Landscape

Wow thats nice then you really dont have to move the truck and you can just do all the weedwacking and start mowing if the other person isn't done.