Jersey Boys (if any)

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by njsnakeman, Aug 13, 2007.

1. njsnakeman

njsnakeman LawnSite Member

What commercial insurance do you jersey guys have?

2. Tom c.

Tom c. LawnSite Member

Selective ins co. I checked around and theyre fairly reasonable.
  3. prizeprop

prizeprop LawnSite Senior Member

I have Farm Family. Happy with their rates,Never had a claim so dont know how they handle things.Used to have Ohio casuelty.Rates were almost double,but they took care of a $5,000.00 theft and $10,000.00 vehicle accident painlessly.Just my experience.
  4. Pastaboy62

Pastaboy62 LawnSite Senior Member

Ohio Causality...
  5. Guzman Properties

Guzman Properties LawnSite Senior Member

Selective Insurance
  6. noah0325

noah0325 LawnSite Member

Sorry to hijack the thread Jersey boys but i need to ask this quetion to you guys. I need to pick up a trailer and mowers, etc. from north jersey to Central jersey. Question is, can I use Garden State Parkway? If not, any suggestion. Coming from GSP Exit 151 to Exit 123. Thanks!!!
  7. prizeprop

prizeprop LawnSite Senior Member

not sure, maybe rt 1 ? to rt 78 by Newark Airport. I think the northern part of the parkway your ok ,not sure though.
  8. task125

task125 LawnSite Member
    from NJ

Do you have commerical plates or lettering? I am in south jersey and go up to Irvington 144 with my P/U and Dump trailer regular plates with no problem trucks are allowed after 105 and south I think.

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

I have selective insurance and haven't had a problem yet. As for the parkway question I don't believe you can take commercial vehicles exit 105 and north. I'm not sure of the limitations however. Task125 whats your company name, if you don't mind me asking? I do all my work in the Toms River, Manchester, Berkeley area.