Jersey Guys

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by DLAWNS, Nov 8, 2008.

1. xclusive

xclusive LawnSite Bronze Member

Yup those are it. Thanks!

2. SimonCX

SimonCX LawnSite Senior Member

I think the limiting N & P is a good thing because there are companies putting down way too much. The dates I'm ok with but licensing is alittle too much, more classes and more fee's on top of what is there is too much. I swear everytime the state thinks of a new bill it costs me more money and more time without anything coming from them. Why don't they just enforce the pest laws that are in place now, how many times have I seen guys going down the road with a spreader and half a truck of fert with no pest license. Sorry for the rant but I'm tried and pissed of paying license fee's just to pay there pensions.

3. xclusive

So very true on all parts. Its really frustrating when you have a pesticide license and have to pay all these fees for it and you see these guys that have no experience, no license, etc treating lawns taking money out of your pocket and the only people the state harasses are the people that a legit.

4. xclusive

Anyone have or know of a good welder in North Jersey. Like someone that will cover the truck with flame retardent blankets while they weld to the dump body and that is not messy.

5. shade tree landscaping

shade tree landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

anyone have a christmas tree wholesaler in our neck of the woods that they would reccomend?
    Pros / cons on selling xmas trees (long hours already know)
    seems like good money for short seaon of work

6. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

I am very interested in hearing a response to this also!

7. Guzzo856

Guzzo856 LawnSite Senior Member

where is there some mulch yards near ocean city??

8. giordanonv

giordanonv LawnSite Member

9. giordanonv

giordanonv LawnSite Member

10. bigviclbi

bigviclbi LawnSite Senior Member
    from nj