Jersey Guys

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by DLAWNS, Nov 8, 2008.

1. rcpeoples

rcpeoples LawnSite Member

Thanx again
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. phasthound

phasthound LawnSite Platinum Member

For those of you who fertilize, this bill will affect your business. So will fertilizer prices, as raw materials costs have risen. There will be a seminar on Dec. 19 in Bordentown featuring current info on these subjects and how to adapt to them.

PM me for info.

3. Lefet

Lefet LawnSite Bronze Member

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

4. blk90s13

blk90s13 LawnSite Bronze Member

5. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

Sent ya a PM Barry.

Happy Thanksgiving to all the Jersey guys!

6. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

Oh by the way...I was dumping leaves at the county dump in Lakewood on Tuesday and someone passing by screamed Wild Bill at me and waved.....I couldn't recognize them and figured it might be someone on here...anyone?

7. phasthound

phasthound LawnSite Platinum Member

The correct date is Dec 16, sorry.
    The legislation is in it's final stage in committee. Most of the concerns of both industry and activists have been worked out. When it is passed it will be the most restrictive fertilizer legislation in the country. Other States are looking at it as a model.

John Buechner, Vice President of Lawn Doctor and the NJ Green Industry Council's Nutrient Management Committee Chairman will discuss the legislation and the impact it will have on the lawn care industry.

Barry Draycott, President of Tech Terra Organics will discuss the current increases in fertilizer costs and how to adapt your fertilizer programs.

Bill Skerritt, President of ICT Organics will discuss liquid biological fertilizers and Minimum Risk Pesticides.

Seating is limited, contact me to register.

8. blk90s13

Whats the website to check on business name availability ? and or reg ? in NJ

9. xclusive

xclusive LawnSite Bronze Member

Go to page 59 in this thread and the link is there.

10. blk90s13

Thanks xclusive

Anyone getting pesticide license this winter ? I been trying to get a hold of the person in charge ( Joseph La Bella ) but no luck.