Jersey Guys

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by DLAWNS, Nov 8, 2008.

1. newjerseylandscaping

newjerseylandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Yea im doe for this storm, SLipped on an icy stair at a cliants house and fell into the flower bed. landed right on a solar light into the swale of my back, so my backs all bruised and my wrist hurts, ill recover made the guy who i had helping me this year finish that job.

2. loupiscopolandscaping

loupiscopolandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

does anyone have a website that has the "offical" snow total for Toms River NJ?

3. Lefet

Lefet LawnSite Bronze Member

Or did anyone get any work from the townships? Like Lakewood, Jackson, Brick, Toms River etc????

4. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

There was like a million inches Lou! So happy to be done FOREVER! lol

5. Lefet

Lefet LawnSite Bronze Member

Bill, you can't mean that!!!!

6. loupiscopolandscaping

loupiscopolandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

no we had are listed accounts commercial and residential...we were getting calls from Banks, Diners, Condo Associations, and residential for emercancy removal, but we were so busy we couldn't take on any extra work...even last night i had atleast a half dozen calls from residentials that i turned down, had to get some rest.

7. srl28

srl28 LawnSite Bronze Member

Anyone taking any classes or going to any shows/seminars or the like? signed up for a couple or Rutgers courses. Curious to see if anyone else is doing anything and if so what and where?

8. newjerseylandscaping

newjerseylandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Is there a website for the rutgers classes? my brother goes to rutgers maby i can work something out.?

9. srl28

srl28 LawnSite Bronze Member

www.cpe.rutgers.edu

Whole bunch of business courses, pesticed, pruning, hardscape, design, etc courses

10. xclusive

xclusive LawnSite Bronze Member

I will be taking the a few courses at Rutgers. I am still deciding on which ones. I am also taking the test for 3a Ornamentals prob in February.