1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Jersey Guys

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by DLAWNS, Nov 8, 2008.

1. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

Cool, I'll be calling you in the next few days to set up a meeting.

2. shade tree landscaping

shade tree landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

anyone know of any compaines going out of business in Monmouth / Middlesex counties? Looking to buy out someone, get accounts, equipment, whole 9 yards. If anyone hears or knows of anyone let me know.

3. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

I'll keep my eyes peeled and my ears open. Did you check craigslist or your local papers? There's almost gotta be something in there. Also, your local mower shops might have info on anyone selling out. Hope this helps a little bit.

4. shade tree landscaping

yeh I have been looking on craigslist, found one but the guy wants way way way to much for what hes offering. Never thought about the mower shop though, gotta stop in there next week anywayso I'm gonna see if they have heard of anyone. Thanks for the tip DLAWNS

5. robtown

robtown LawnSite Member
    from NJ

I have to miss that show...I will be stuck in R.I.

6. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

That's beat...What's in Rhode Island?

7. phasthound

phasthound LawnSite Platinum Member

8. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

So who is going to this show that Barry had mentioned to us? I'm definitely going to this one. I might try to bring a couple of my buddies, too.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009
    8:30 am - 4:30 pm
    Meadowlands Exposition Center - Secaucus, NJ
    http://www.njlca.org/pages/NJL2009Brochure.pdf

9. Birdjr

Birdjr LawnSite Senior Member
    from nnj

Ill be there, Im def taking the dep credits towards my pest license in the monign halh of the show

10. shade tree landscaping

to early to tell now with it being over a month out....but will def try to make it up there. Someone should set up a lawnsite meetNgreet up there. Tons of resturants in the same complex as the expo center