1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Jersey Guys

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by DLAWNS, Nov 8, 2008.

1. Lefet

Lefet LawnSite Bronze Member

phasthound why are you selling so much stuff?

2. newjerseylandscaping

newjerseylandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey guys is there any trade shows comeing up, i had heard something but i didnt quit get the details from someone i was talking to the other day. Thanks

3. Dreams To Designs

Dreams To Designs LawnSite Bronze Member

4. phasthound

phasthound LawnSite Platinum Member

Time is catching up with me. I'll be 60 this year and am having surgery on my arthritic thumbs, one at a time. So, my application business will go by the wayside. This will allow me to put all my efforts into providing landscapers with fertilizers and minimum risk pesticides.

Thanks for asking.

5. phasthound

phasthound LawnSite Platinum Member

6. Lefet

Completely understand and wish you the best. Am pushing 50 this year and parts of the body are fighting for the most attention, you know, knees, shoulders, back.
    You've got a few things I'd like to take a look at so I'll be in touch.

7. Lefet

Hey Jersey,
    Any solo or small irrigation companies out here that are interested in picking up some extra work for the upcoming season? Looking for work in Ocean and Monmouth County. Not looking for the "major players", (we all know who they are), just the smaller businesses. Have a few installs and add ons coming up. Not intended to slam the larger businesses, would just rather help the up and comers.
    Also interested in any pond installers. PM me if interested, Thanks.

8. TimNNJ

TimNNJ LawnSite Senior Member

Hey I am selling my 5k 16' open trailer in great condition. 2k obo
    16' cont. trailer enclosed in good shape..needs a liitle tlc but in good shape 3k obo
    Also a 48'' bobcat gear driven in great shape. 2k obo...

trailer3.jpg

trailer1.jpg

9. dtriv89

dtriv89 LawnSite Member

Anyone have/know someone who has a wheel loader they'll rent out in the bergen county area? I'm running out of places to put snow and apparently theres another storm coming next week :dizzy:

10. fjrlawns

fjrlawns LawnSite Member

Looking for a 16' trailer, what brand and how old is it? Why are you selling? I'm located in Central Jersey and interested. You say it needs some tlc, are there any major issues with it?

Thanks,
    FJR