1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Jersey Guys

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by DLAWNS, Nov 8, 2008.

1. SDelPrete

SDelPrete LawnSite Member

Unfortunately I won't be able to make it but I expect some reviews of how it was and most importantly PICTURES!!

2. Lefet

Lefet LawnSite Bronze Member

Yeah we won't be able to make it either but we're DEPENDING on our fellow Jerseyans to provide us with some awesome pictures!!!
  3. shade tree landscaping

shade tree landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

probally going to be going tomorrow...have some other things to do in the morning but hoping to make it up there in the afternoon. Wheres the Jersey Guys from Lawnsite meeting for beers after the show? lol

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

BUSTED! lol IT was nice meeting you too! I hope you recover quickly with the ankle! I know how much rehabbing sucks!

Yeah man...they closed it Friday I think.

Oh, there will be pics...don't you worry about that...I usually put them up that night or the next day in the pics forum.

We will be wherever they serve beer, lol! We will also prob be at applebees for lunch to put a couple back!, lol:drinkup:
  5. HHlandscaping

HHlandscaping LawnSite Member

yo Bill I saw your truck in the Garage but didnt bump into you. I lucked out when going into the building a guy handed my 2 comp passes ..so I didnt have to pay a dime . probly saved me about 100 bucks. what did you think of the show ?? I talked too alot of vendors and insurance people. I might start shopping around for a new plan. also I meet Joe from Infante Sod Farm and Nursery who sells his plants at whole sale price no matter how many you buy that might save me alot of money over the year. Other then that the same old free pens and candy .
  6. newjerseylandscaping

newjerseylandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey guys let us know when you post up pics.
  7. Gman2310

Gman2310 LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

cant wait to get my new stander x

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

That's awesome that ya got in free! Glad to hear ya made some contacts. This was our third time going and it was still a good time and we were glad we went but it was not as good as the last couple years. A lot less equipment than usual and there usually are better freebies, like things you can actually use...like trimmer string samples, flashlights, hats, etc. I think the one year I walked outta there with like 5 hats that were given to me...lol It was still a good time though. It was nice to meet JDavisLandscapes and see a couple of guys I already knew...

Jim- Where was the Applebees? We couldn't find it so we went to Houlihans and grabbed a burger and left...lol

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

Oh and I promise I will get pics up guys, but I dropped my camera and it broke so I have to see if my memory card will fit into an old camera that I have...:cry:
  10. blk90s13

blk90s13 LawnSite Bronze Member

Did you guys start putting out flyers yet for this season ?