Jersey Guys

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by DLAWNS, Nov 8, 2008.

1. xclusive

xclusive LawnSite Bronze Member

I started on Tuesday some guys by me started before the week before the last snow storm we got on feb 21.

2. blk90s13

blk90s13 LawnSite Bronze Member

I dont like to leave them out too early, I am starting next week.

3. HHlandscaping

HHlandscaping LawnSite Member

I am waiting for mine to come in the mail today or tomorrow .. then I am gonna start next week hopefully I already am getting some clean up calls which is a good thing

4. xclusive

xclusive LawnSite Bronze Member

I try to get mine out by the end of the second week cause I like to start cleaups the 3rd week.

5. shade tree landscaping

shade tree landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

starting next week, put them out to early and people arent even thinking about outside yet

6. newjerseylandscaping

newjerseylandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

:cool2:Well guys as of 1PM today theres offically another newjersey driver on the road.:clapping:

7. JDavisLandscapes

JDavisLandscapes LawnSite Senior Member

Yea dude we went to Houlihans too, I don't know why but I coulda swore that was an Applebee's instead. We sat at the bar, I though I saw you guys sitting in the back corner but I didnt want to bother you guys. Wasnt sure if you just wanted to be left alone...lol

8. JDavisLandscapes

JDavisLandscapes LawnSite Senior Member

It was nice meeting you Bill, I'm sure we'll run into eachother again sooner rather than later.

I'm probably gunna be heading down towards you tomorrow to go to Hecht Trailers. Gunna be getting an enclosed trailer and a Dump Trailer from them.

9. blk90s13

blk90s13 LawnSite Bronze Member

oh no :cry: :laugh:

10. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

Yeah man! I'm sure we'll meet up again at some point. We didn't see ya....you definitely wouldn't have bothered us....we were just talking about the upcoming season and one of the contracts we're tryin to get! Good luck at Hecht...if you haven't went yet, you should go talk to Mark Blue there and tell him I sent ya to him...he'll do the best he can for ya!