Jersey Guys

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by DLAWNS, Nov 8, 2008.

1. JDavisLandscapes

JDavisLandscapes LawnSite Senior Member

Sounds good man, I'm not gunna make it down there today but I'll be sure to ask for him when I get down there. Last time I was there I dealt with Leo.

2. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

Yeah man...ya never now, he might be able to help ya out a little on price. Shoot me a message on fb when you think your coming down and if I'm around, I would love to show ya the shop and check out your new trailers. Let me know man!

3. HHlandscaping

HHlandscaping LawnSite Member

any of you guys start tunning up the mowers yet ? I just ordered all new blades and filters and stuff for mine this week My bobcat started rite up after 3 months of sitting. I went and looked at a job today. for a clean up and grading but it still feels to cold to work yet

4. TJLANDS

TJLANDS LawnSite Bronze Member

Hect Trailers? Seriously?
    They are the most overpriced site anywhere for anything except replacement bulbs. Buy your trailer anywhere else and you will save
    at least 30%, usually more

5. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

This is true...but where else do you go? I've bought one from them and use them for service. I've bought the other 3 trailers I've had from Al-Rons down south, and Roxbury up north, but there's no where else around that works on them or has parts that I know of....is there somewhere that I'm missing?

6. TJLANDS

TJLANDS LawnSite Bronze Member

They are OK for parts, Service? Only in an Emergency would I bring anything there.
    As far as Trailers for sale, Go to the source, people that make them.
    Google them.
    heres one http://www.allprowest.com/

7. blk90s13

blk90s13 LawnSite Bronze Member

I heard good words about them my self

what about franklin trailers ?

8. newjerseylandscaping

newjerseylandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

hey is anyone else not receiving the alert emails when someone posts on a thred you did?

9. JDavisLandscapes

JDavisLandscapes LawnSite Senior Member

Sounds good Bill I will definitly let you know

10. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

I'll check it out...thanks Tim...

They have a good selection, but are way overpriced, they have a great selection of parts and can get whatever you need quickly, but I've never been ecstatic with their service. And there are some things that I just don't know how to fix...if anyone knows any other places that service trailers I would love to know where.

Yeah, I'm not either...weird.