Jersey Guys

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by DLAWNS, Nov 8, 2008.

1. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

Definitely, I was just going to post that. I'll keep bumping this to the top to see who is all going to go. Does anyone know any place we could meet for lunch or something? If not we could ask Barry if we could all meet at his booth.

2. shade tree landscaping

shade tree landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

DLAWNS...there are literlly at least 10 to 15 resturants in the complex, some walking distance. Everything from fast food to sit down and everything in between, outback, chipolte, cheese burger in paridise ect. Its in a complex called Harmoon Medows I belive, don't hold me to that, but nevertheless there are plenty of places rite there. keep me posted though, b/c if I do make it up there would def like to meet the NJ guys on here and put a face to the name.

3. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

Cool, I definitely want to meet everyone, too. I'm thinking outback...but I think I'm just hungry.:) As it gets closer, we could make it more concrete. Who else is thinking of going?

4. Dreams To Designs

Dreams To Designs LawnSite Bronze Member

It's only one day this year and it's usually packed with vendors and information. A two hour lunch at Outback might take away some valuable floor time. We could always grab some lunch at one of the quick food places and meet for drinks or dinner after the show.

Shade tree, I see a seminar involving green roofs and also a discussion about the proposed landscape bill. Could be a full and fruitful day.

Kirk

5. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

You would know better than me...I've never been to one of these things, but I'm stoked. Let me know what you guys think.

6. Surf'n'Turf

Surf'n'Turf LawnSite Senior Member

outback has got those 25 oz beers!

it's not a huge show....we walked the show prolly three times last year while waiting for someone to finish up with classes. guess if you've never been to one, you could spend a lot of time talking with vendors. bummer...no bikini girls last year, though the girl from maaco with the tight sweater caught our attention for a few minutes.

7. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

Are you going this year?

8. Surf'n'Turf

Surf'n'Turf LawnSite Senior Member

yes, more than likely, as long as it isn't snowing.

9. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

Cool, sounds like we should have a good Lawnsite turnout.

10. AintNoFun

AintNoFun LawnSite Bronze Member

thats what you call a milf!