1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Jersey Guys

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by DLAWNS, Nov 8, 2008.

1. srl28

srl28 LawnSite Bronze Member

check out traileroutlet.com They sell us our trailers and service them as needed. Most service we do in house but some stuff goes to them. Extremely good prices on trailers and great service, to us at least, and Ive heard good things from others too so.

They are in Flanders, NJ so its a hike maybe for some of you but right off of rt.80. Worth the trip Id say

2. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

Cool...thanks I'll check them out. Thanks!

I still haven't forgotten about the NJLCA show pics. I just have to get a new camera since I dropped my other one!

3. rcpeoples

rcpeoples LawnSite Member

I plan on taking ride out to TrailerOutlet this week. Looking to get a 7X14 enclosed with LS package. Buddy of mine got 6x12 LS last year for good price.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. Lefet

Lefet LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks for that info Tim, and that number you got me!

Going to check them out too, thanks.

We're STILL waitin on those pictures!!!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

5. HHlandscaping

HHlandscaping LawnSite Member

any of you guys start working yet or putting out door hangers? im waiting on my door hangers to come back now its been two weeks ...I thought they were coming in sooner....im also waiting on all the blades and filters for my mowers to over haul them for the year ...........what are you guys up too??

6. AAXteriors

AAXteriors LawnSite Member

I'm getting my door hangers and flyer's together to put out in the next week or so. I'm really itching this year to rolling already!

7. HHlandscaping

HHlandscaping LawnSite Member

yea man me too I have cabin fever this year man Im ready to get the ball rolling

8. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

I'm about ready to go. Just got a couple of last minute things to do...tryin to make sure this is my smoothest running year yet!

9. TimNNJ

TimNNJ LawnSite Senior Member

Doing misc jobs now and marketing all month..it's goin to hit the fan soon...
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. AAXteriors

AAXteriors LawnSite Member

I hope so. I'm ready to take my company to the next level. Seeing what J.Davis and others are doing its really lit a fire under my tail for this year. I had been a little depressed about the state of our economy but its really encouraging to see other not only make it but thrive is awesome!