Jersey Guys

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by DLAWNS, Nov 8, 2008.

1. JDavisLandscapes

JDavisLandscapes LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks for the props bud!

We did 3 paver walkways already, nothing spectacular, but work. 225 sq., 110 sq. and 200 sq. for the 3. I'll get pictures up when i go back to the job, whenever that may be.
    Plus we had to go back and touch up a few of our jobs from the winter last year, fix the lawn and whatnot, stuff we couldnt do because of the temps around christmas.

Now I just need to find a little time to go buy my trailers and We'll be set.

Good luck this year guys
  2. HHlandscaping

HHlandscaping LawnSite Member

yea I thing we all should have a great spring from snow and salt messing up properties all over around here. lets just hope we dont have a drought like last year
  3. AAXteriors

AAXteriors LawnSite Member

Yeah the winter was killer on a few of my customers lawns. I have to go and remove a good couple kubota bucket loads of grit out of one of my accounts lol. Its on a county road and they pushed huge pile one the lawn during the storms
  4. xclusive

xclusive LawnSite Bronze Member

I started putting postcards out door to door last week. So far I have put out about 10k and have another 3k to go. Once Im done with that I will start my spring cleanups.
  5. blk90s13

blk90s13 LawnSite Bronze Member

10k homes ? wow thats a lot of walking
  6. blk90s13

blk90s13 LawnSite Bronze Member

didnt see you around for a while how is things going for you ?
  7. xclusive

Yes it is. My guys legs were sore as hell the first week. Now they are getting use to it.
  8. xclusive

Thought you guys would get a kick out of this like myself. I had a lady call with a private # and start bitching at me for my postcard/plastic bag with a rubber band holding it to the door. She said she was on vacation and stopped her mail and newspapers from coming to her house. When she got home from vacatin she found my postacard on her door and said that shows robbers that no one is home and had her home been broken into she would have called her attorney. I kindly asked for her address to make sure she does not get on next yer and she hung up on me. I guess next year she will be getting one too :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  9. srl28

srl28 LawnSite Bronze Member

lol, some people!!
  10. SDelPrete

SDelPrete LawnSite Member

I think the fact of no activity at the house would show no1 is home. Not just the fact of the door hanger. So silly. :hammerhead: