Jersey Guys

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by DLAWNS, Nov 8, 2008.

1. newjerseylandscaping

newjerseylandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Actually you performed a service by going onto her property and shwing activity. HAHA

2. xclusive

xclusive LawnSite Bronze Member

Exactly so many people do not go to their front doors and flier/ads get left on them for a while. It happens at my own house.

3. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

What the hell's wrong with you? You SOB!!! You didn't know that putting a flier at someone's house is the leading cause of burglaries!!!

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: just messin with ya! People are amazing!

4. AintNoFun

AintNoFun LawnSite Bronze Member

isn't it techinically trespassing?

5. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

I would think the only way it can be considered trespassing is if they have a sticker or sign that says no trespassing or no advertising, etc. I could be wrong, but that's what I would think...

6. AAXteriors

AAXteriors LawnSite Member

Welcome to NJ lol. I hope its not but I've come to expect the unexpected here in NJ.

7. jdilliplane1

jdilliplane1 LawnSite Member
    from philly

anyone from south jersey here? Deptford, Mantua, area?

8. xclusive

xclusive LawnSite Bronze Member

If it is oh well. This is my second year putting out postcards on doors and this was my first complaint. Most people dont mind. I met with one lady yesterday and she said if I didnt put a flier on her house she woulda asked her neighbors who they used and prob just went with that company.

9. newjerseylandscaping

newjerseylandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

HAHA no itsw not tresspassing, aslong as ou have a permit to do it, therese no no trespassing sign or a no soliciting.

10. Dreams To Designs

Dreams To Designs LawnSite Bronze Member

I work in those areas, but not cutting grass. We perform design, build and maintain services for landscapes.

Kirk