1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Jersey Guys

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by DLAWNS, Nov 8, 2008.

1. blk90s13

blk90s13 LawnSite Bronze Member

permit for flyers !

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

Anyone else going to the turfgrass disease class at Rutgers today?
  3. Lefet

Lefet LawnSite Bronze Member

No, but please do let us know how it goes.
  4. TimNNJ

TimNNJ LawnSite Senior Member

Hey was wondering if anyone has anywhere near Jackson where I can get around 1100yds of fill.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  5. AintNoFun

AintNoFun LawnSite Bronze Member

does he have a permit? so what stops you from having a bbq in your neighbors yard? im pretty sure you cant enter someones property without there permission...

TJLANDS LawnSite Bronze Member

40 tandems? Call Bill-Jim Contractors
    Also try Wall Excavation both in Jackson
  7. TheBetterDoorhanger

TheBetterDoorhanger Sponsor

Hi Lawnsite Members! Have you heard of our innovative Band-It Stick-It Door Hangers? They are a cost effective way to keep your advertisement on the door where it belongs & customers can even bring the ad inside & place it on the refrigerator instead of throwing it in the drawer with your competitors ads.

We have great start up specials on our innovative Door Hanger Band-It Stick-It® products and even offer free CUSTOM design services if you mention this forum post! (No hidden costs – talk to a live customer service rep – lots of Lawn & Landscaping designs to choose from as well)

5,000 only $349 - FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING
    2,500 only $199 - FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING
    1,000 only $99
    FULL COLOR PRINTING INCLUDED! - 4.25" x 11" - full color front, blank back, gloss cover stock
    ALSO 9"x6" FULL COLOR POST CARDS (with Stick-It) mailed & postage included as low as $0.26 each.
    SEARCH Lawnsite for Adeas Printing & see what other members are saying about us and our products. TELL CUSTOMER SERVICE YOU READ ABOUT US ON A LAWNSITE FORUM & RECEIVE FREE CUSTOM DESIGN!!

866 - 778-4254
  8. HHlandscaping

HHlandscaping LawnSite Member

Hey Exclusive I got the feel of doing the door hangers today and man I think I pulled a muscle in the back of my leg wtf .......we put out about 500 me and my worker after some small clean up jobs....Hopefully we can get some work out of them
  9. xclusive

xclusive LawnSite Bronze Member

Yea it is a lot of walkin and if your not used to it pulling a muscle and being sore the next day will def happen.
  10. TimNNJ

TimNNJ LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks Tjlands. Will do
    Posted via Mobile Device