Jersey Guys

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by DLAWNS, Nov 8, 2008.

1. HHlandscaping

HHlandscaping LawnSite Member

How is everybody doing my phone has been ringing pretty good I think Iam gonna add another guy this year and buy another Truck . hopefully we will all have a great year.

2. Lefet

Lefet LawnSite Bronze Member

Well we could stand to get a few more calls. Getting a few tire kickers, want you to give prices over the phone, (which we don't do). It's still not really warm yet, I don't think people are REALLY thinking about their propertys yet. Matter fact, weatherman says rain the next 3 days with a snow mixed in there somewhere.

But now if you get a little too busy..... and you want to forward a few of those numbers........ 732-.......:clapping::clapping::clapping:

3. HHlandscaping

Hey Lefet do you do freehold ??

4. Lefet

Not steady but will go there. Don't have enough work to sustain the drive but I'll go hit & miss.

5. Lefet

Actually wouldn't mind picking up a few accounts in Freehold, we do alot of the Tinton Falls area, it could be on my way.

6. JDavisLandscapes

JDavisLandscapes LawnSite Senior Member

Lefet,

Were down in Tinton falls at least a few times a month. Sometimes more, depending on the project.

7. Lefet

We'd have to coordinate!! Maybe do lunch!!

8. JDavisLandscapes

JDavisLandscapes LawnSite Senior Member

Sounds like a plan. Next time I'll be working down there I'll shoot ya a PM.

9. Lefet

You got it!

10. HHlandscaping

a customer asked if I cut grass out there. which is about 35 min away from me ...so I thought Id ask if you wanted a lawn out there

I think a bunch of us should meet up and do lunch sometime and talk business with each other I think most of us dont compete against each other and it would be cool to shoot the ****