1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Jersey Guys

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by DLAWNS, Nov 8, 2008.

1. bigviclbi

bigviclbi LawnSite Senior Member
    from nj

2. shade tree landscaping

shade tree landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

anyone looking to sell lawn accounts or know of someone looking to sell accounts in the Freehold area PM me. Looking to add more accounts

3. Gman2310

Gman2310 LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

used a mulch blowing company yesterday to blow in mulch. 65 yards of mulch in 2 hrs, I was pretty amazed and for larger jobs, think this is the only way to go.

4. TJLANDS

TJLANDS LawnSite Bronze Member

how much? $

5. Lefet

Lefet LawnSite Bronze Member

And who did you use? Where are they located?

Thanks

6. RJS L&D

RJS L&D LawnSite Member
    from NJ

J Davis, the ACUA Dump in Atlantic county, its just off the parkway. A haul for you but that might be the only place. Phone number is 609-272-6950. You can try there.

7. TJLANDS

TJLANDS LawnSite Bronze Member

I have never found a mulch blowing company that was cheaper than my guys doing it.

8. Lefet

Lefet LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey Tim, how's things going so far?

You mean your guys as in you do it? Or someone else you use?

9. Gman2310

Gman2310 LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

It was $39 installed. we spent a day prepping the beds. Still cheaper than figuring how many guys and a machine to spread it
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

Hey guys I finally put up the NJLCA show pics...told ya I would not forget! lol Here's the link... http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=345739

Also here is a duplicate post of something I put up in the pesticide forum and if anyone has any info or can kick me in the right direction I would appreciate it! Thanks guys!

We are thinking about offering flea/tick treatments as an option for customers. I would like to learn a bit more about fleas and ticks and what are the best ways to treat for them. My John Deere guy told me I could use dry crosscheck and that it lasts for about 30 days. I have ideas on pricing already but wanted to get some opinions of others. Any and all suggestions as to where to get more info, best types of treatments, how often they should be applied and on and on would be greatly appreciated! Oh...and I am fully licensed and insured for this!