Jersey Guys

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by DLAWNS, Nov 8, 2008.

1. bigviclbi

bigviclbi LawnSite Senior Member
    from nj

Looking for a place to dump excavated fill and concrete in union county. Any names?

2. shade tree landscaping

shade tree landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

3. rcpeoples

rcpeoples LawnSite Member

Rockcrete recycling in Elizabeth.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. newjerseylandscaping

newjerseylandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Better question is does the sod farm deliver?

5. JDavisLandscapes

JDavisLandscapes LawnSite Senior Member

Reeds is great. we use them a lot. Brookcrest in Marlboro for smaller quantities.

6. shade tree landscaping

shade tree landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Reed does have delivery trucks, cost or ammounts to be delivered I don't know.

JDAVIS...Reed does large and small quantities.

Anyone else feel like they are doing fall clean ups with the weather we have been having?

7. Lefet

Lefet LawnSite Bronze Member

Anybody in the Englishtown area that does landscape installs INCLUDING low voltage lighting?

8. JDavisLandscapes

JDavisLandscapes LawnSite Senior Member

Haha yea this weather isnt really been to cooperative. Can't wait to see some 60 and sunny days, makes you actually want to work.

Yea for small quanities Reeds is kind of far and not worth delivery charge so we go to brookcrest. anything over 4 pallets and we'll call reeds and get it delivered.

There sod is really nice.

9. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

Hey dude...I just listened to your message on my other phone...I don't do landscape lighting and Englishtown is a bit far for me. But I really appreciate ya thinking of me!

I have used Reed's in the past and they have a great product. Lately I have been using Novasack Sod Farm down in South Seville. They have some of the thickest, amazing fescue sod I have ever seen!

10. loupiscopolandscaping

loupiscopolandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Selody in Bound Brook is the way to go, but i usually use jade run since its a little closer.