Jersey Guys

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by DLAWNS, Nov 8, 2008.

1. JDavisLandscapes

JDavisLandscapes LawnSite Senior Member

Natures choice/reliable wood products is a good company, we use them down here quite often. Mostly the tinton falls site in by Mazza.

2. rcpeoples

rcpeoples LawnSite Member

I use their Springfield site for mulch, topsoil, compost and to dump. Nothing like one stop shopping.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. JDavisLandscapes

JDavisLandscapes LawnSite Senior Member

Yea, no doubt about it

4. Gman2310

Gman2310 LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

I have a 2007 stander with approx 1200 hours. We are looking to upgrade to a newer. Last year we put three brand new spindles on it, new belts, new battery and two solid filled tires on the front. The mower is well maintained, never abused. will have pictures later. Looking to sell asap, looking to get $3200

5. blk90s13

blk90s13 LawnSite Bronze Member

Looking to purchase some accounts I am having hard time getting my own and its close to start of season with no customers yet :(

6. xclusive

xclusive LawnSite Bronze Member

Damn sorry to hear that. Have you done any advertising?

7. blk90s13

I did close to 500 flyers so far and do craiglist every 2 days + all friends and family members have my business cards to give out to anyone they talk to about landscaping

was thinking about paper ad but I dont wanna spend more on advertising without a return

I thought this will be easier but it seems like it will be as hard as selling cars a couple years ago :rolleyes:

8. blk90s13

Where do you buy topsoil in Bricktown ? or close by ? I dont wanna haul it from wall ( NJ sand and Gravel ) all the way out to brick

9. TJLANDS

TJLANDS LawnSite Bronze Member

10. shade tree landscaping

shade tree landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

TJ you have a newer F series rack body, very very small lettering on it? Think I may have seen you (or your truck at least) heading down 18 this morning