Jersey Guys

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by DLAWNS, Nov 8, 2008.

1. TJLANDS

TJLANDS LawnSite Bronze Member

only ford we have is a F350 extended cap pickup, wasn't us

2. TimNNJ

TimNNJ LawnSite Senior Member

Where do you guys get your annuals?
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. JDavisLandscapes

JDavisLandscapes LawnSite Senior Member

Tim your best bet is L.P. Statile in Colts Neck. Right where Phalanx and 34 meet, back behind brookdale there. They are wholesale so they are by far the cheapest. Even some local Nurseries buy from them. Ask for Anthony and tell them Jim Davis sent you and they will hook you up. I gotta go get my annuals pretty soon too. I have also you Dutch and Olgas on 36 before, but they are more money. Its ok if your getting a few, but if your buying bulk, go to Statile.

4. TimNNJ

TimNNJ LawnSite Senior Member

Good deal thanks for the info I appreciate it
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. TJLANDS

TJLANDS LawnSite Bronze Member

If you guys do alot of annuals, try Lucas Greenhouses. We order in January and they grow our flats just for us. We get the 1801 flats which are great and the easiest to plant. big big time saver. They make them especially for landscapers.
    Just give your guys a cordless drill a bulb bit and go!

http://www.lucasgreenhouses.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/gallery.viewCategory/catID/4/index.htm

Just some good information, and they deliver right to your site!

6. bigviclbi

bigviclbi LawnSite Senior Member
    from nj

Lucas is a sick place to visit. You can try Matt at Rainbow Farms right off exit 46 on the GSP for you guys in Ocean County. PM me for his phone number or I'll post it when I get a chance.

7. shade tree landscaping

shade tree landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

8. blk90s13

blk90s13 LawnSite Bronze Member

Anyone taking the pesticide test this Monday ?

9. HHlandscaping

HHlandscaping LawnSite Member

I think this week I will be cutting all my lawns how about you guys ?? this year has been off to a slow start as far as cutting wise, I cant wait to get rolling tired of clean ups and seeding

10. shade tree landscaping

shade tree landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

saw alot of guys out cutting this week, my lawns were not ready but will be cutting this upcoming week no matter what