Jersey Guys

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by DLAWNS, Nov 8, 2008.

1. bigviclbi

bigviclbi LawnSite Senior Member
    from nj

You should do better with county conservation. They used to be right around here but now are south and west. Let us know how you do I used to be around 19 for 20 yards black

2. TJLANDS

TJLANDS LawnSite Bronze Member

Never heard of them, where are they
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. bigviclbi

from nj

They used to be in Barnegat but they have places in Atlantic County and Gloucester County I think but if you are looking for 20 yards at a time they might be a good bet. Can't hurt to call.

4. bigviclbi

from nj

Any one know where I can dump fill near asbury park? It would be a few tons excavated for a small patio but I don't know the yards around there. Thanks.

5. Nj shade

Nj shade LawnSite Member
    from Nj

Anyone looking to sell lawn accounts in freehold area, send me a PM or contact me via my website

6. robtown

robtown LawnSite Member
    from NJ

I dont know if you got the job in asbury but there is a place on belmar blvd west of route 34 that will take sod , topsoil, and concrete . I dont recall there pricing ..... nj gravel and sand will have almost any material you need. Hope this helps.

7. Nj shade

Nj shade LawnSite Member
    from Nj

Looking for a place to dump grass clippings, leaves etc in western Monmouth (freehold area), anyone know of anyone who takes it?

8. crazyboy

crazyboy LawnSite Member
    from NJ

Anyone selling a 36" walkbehind?

9. blk90s13

blk90s13 LawnSite Bronze Member

Where do you get topsoil close to cider bridge and rt70 in brick Monmouth county ?

10. robtown

robtown LawnSite Member
    from NJ

Ac hesse route 9 south of rte 70 maybe a mile tops. I believe its $17 a ton .